Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Bread



My Professor had mentioned to me about this bakery called, "TARTINE BAKERY" located in the San Francisco area.  For our graduation gift, we were to write down the type of baking book we wanted as a gift.  Instead of writing down the typical categories of bread, chocolate, cake, I specifically requested this book.  I even consider writing down the ISBN number, but my classmate thought that would have been a bit 'crazy.'  What's so crazy to know what one wants?  Then my professor handed me this book as a gift!  Yay!  I'm so excited! 

So the first chapter talks about the process of making your own live yeast and to make the 'Country Bread.'  I am not much of a fan of sour dough bread because I find the bread to be a bit acidic.



No comments:

Post a Comment