Friday, December 17, 2010

Bottega Louie



Bottega Louie
(12/15/2010)

I have intended to go to this bakery for lunch and try their French Macarons. I noticed that Bottega Louie was only 1.8 miles from school so I decided to drive there after school just to grab a few French Macarons and experience their flavors. My friend told me their Passion fruit flavor is delicious, though it was sold out when I went there. The only flavors they had were:

• Mandarin Orange
• Lime
• Coffee
• Cinnamon
• Vanilla Bean

I walked through the entry door on 7th Street. Their window displays were of French Macaron trees; looks amazing! As I walked in, to my left was a refrigerator of various cheeses and sandwiches on the go. To my left were displays of tarts and tartelettes and wrapped around to the other side were the lovely cupcakes and French Macarons. I was so excited to see the bold colors of those Macarons and couldn’t resist taking a bite of them. Behind me were tables filled with customers eating lunch and conversations echoing through the restaurant from their high ceilings. It was a lovely place and I look forward to coming back for lunch, until next time! ^.^













No comments:

Post a Comment