Monday, January 31, 2011

Bouchon Bakery



Bouchon Bakery
3355 South Las Vegas Boulevard 
Las Vegas, NV 89109  
(702) 414-6200
 

Mon. - Fri.:  7am-10:30pm
Sat. - Sun.: 8am-10:30pm


My friends, hubby and I stayed at The Venetian during the groups’ January birthday trip to Las Vegas.  We would stop by Bouchon Bakery for breakfast and coffee.  I must say, their croissants were flakey and burst of buttery goodness!  Their macarons were approximately 3” wide!  My favorite flavor would have to be in order:  Coffee, Pistachio, Raspberry.  They were spectacular and a must try filled with deliciousness.  Their little breads that were cut into leaf baguettes were also amazing when spread with raspberry jam and butter altogether. 
We also had the opportunity to try their Baguettes – Ham & Cheese, Bignets, Apple Croissant, Cream Cheese Danish, and Carrot Cake Sandwich.  Everything was ‘mouth-watering.’
The process of dieting can hold off when you come into this bakery, you will not regret the Classic European pastries they have to offer.  Their coffee is also delightful with low in acidity and no bitterness; that usually take the flavor of coffee away.  I enjoy my coffee mild and aromatic.  It's sad when I returned home, waking up the next morning, all I think about is Bouchon Bakery.  I love this place, it gives me the giggles just thinking about it! 
 Bouchon Bakery @ Venetian Hotel
Muffins
 Pain Au Chocolat

Macarons (Raspberry, Orange, Pistachio, Vanilla, Coffee, Chocolate)

 Window #1 - Left to Right, Top to Bottom
1st Roll - Oatmeal Raisin, Nutter Butter, TKO aka. Thomas Keller Oreo, Chocolate Chip
2nd Roll - Macarons: Raspberry, Passionfruit, Pistachio, Vanilla, Coffee, Chocolate
3rd Roll - Red Velvet Cupcake, Chocolate Cupcake, Coffee Eclair, Chocolate Eclair
4th Roll - Fruit Cup, Pudding, Granola Parfait

Window #2

Classic Croissant, Pain Au Chocolat, Pain Au Raisin

No comments:

Post a Comment